Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The first time I use photoshop



HOT:
Overall, I intend to show the audiences a life full of passion. So I choose the gradient tool with red and orange color as the backgroud. Because our lives are different and people choose different ways to live as well so the colorful lines stand out our lives. As for the word of hot, I blurred the top of the alphabet which look like surging flame and also like the protential passion of life. Some red flames appear gleamingly in the colorful lines. The whole desigh shows us a hot life full of energy, full of passion, full of hope.





DARK:
As the sentence in the picture says, if you cannot grasp any chance in your life, your life will get dark. I use the angle gradient tool from different direction to set a lighting effects and put a hand in the spotlight. The folding hands stand for a person who always let the chance go. In fact, god give us numerous opportunities to achive out goles,however, if we do not pay effeorts and watch the chances slipping away, our shine in our lives will be eclipsed, will be dark.





COLD:
When it comes with cold, the first imge appears in my mind is snow so the white part stand for a hill covered by snow and the swaying trees to show us the severe wind. On the top of the white part I increase the opacity so show the snow which be blowed up. The trail of footprint imply in the so cold day, only one animal trudges in the snow to show kind of lonely. In point of the word –cold, I draw several white circle on the top to suggest the word is covered by snow as well.



BRIGHT:
This design is kind of abstract. Overall, I want to show a picture of seaside with brilliant sunshine and a nice rainbow. The yellow and brown part stand for the beach and the blue part is sea and cloudless sky. Because the word is bright, so I set a luminous circle around the word. I hope people will produce a feeling of hope when they see this picture. As the echo of rainbow, I set the letter with different letters as well.


This is my first time to use Photoshop so even though my ideas are OK, as for the prospect of technique, I am a completely novice. During the following days I will try my best to learn more about Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment