Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Change



On the road back home, I recalled my university life in China and always kept thinking about my video production. I found now my life is full of assignment and also I indeed learn many things. Frankly, this course is absolutely new to me, I have no relevant experience know nothing about final cut, photoshop...However, I really feel I did a right choice to study overseas. I know more and broaden my versions. So it is a hard time but at the same time, really good.
I still arrange the schedule of all the assignment and finish on time, whenever to start will never late, not to say I am so young^_^
Keep going, all the scenes on my road are a wealth to me, no matter good or bad, I will always to value them and then, enjoy them..

No comments:

Post a Comment