Wednesday, October 14, 2009

visual communication help us to memorise


Well,I've been in class for nearly one month and I found I gradually become engaged in my courses even I have no relevant experience before.Just because of this, I should pay more energy into it.
Today I read a paragraph from the book:images weave themselves into your memory system, sometimes lying dormant for years.You remember and communicate these mental images because they are highly meaningful visual messages.
Suddenly I felt just the same as the words and suprised to know visual communication infiltrated in our life so deeply.We all experienced that some happy or sad things happened and fade away after sometime but if they are memorised by photo or video, everytime we watch them, it make us feel as if we partispated in the things again.

No comments:

Post a Comment