Thursday, October 1, 2009

regret>_<


After 2-week courses,I feel better gradually.I can understand lecturer better, have more self-confidence to speak English and communicate with classmates, get more interest in my subject~

Now I'm enjoying the life here because I know not everyone have the oppotunity to go abroad.There is indeed income differences between China and Western courties so I know I must learn hard.Frankly, my courses for my BA degree are the relevent things about computers and management.The timetable was more intensive at that time,but I didn't concentrate all my efforts on my study, so even though I contect many programming languages, I just heard about it= =Now when I do everything by myself I feel very good^_^especially in the Internet authoring, when the page come out perfectly according to the markup language I wrote, I have a sense of accomplishment^_^So I'll try my best to study well~


No comments:

Post a Comment