Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy birthday to my China~



I must say happy birthday to my great China>_< It was nationalday 2days ago and we had a grand parade in the Tian Anmen Square so when I took the language training class Brenden said"Yes, I knew it beacause all newspaper and websites covered by the army." So,wow~I can feel the power of media= =We can soon to know current affairs all over the world when it is happening.In the Digital media&society,orla tried to make a discussion on the defination of what the information society is.The same, I think digital media is becoming the mainstream media way. Why~? From my point of view, firstly, nowadays technology is developping at a high speed and high-tech industry is replacing the traditional manufacturing.So, media acts as one part of all industries should mix the advanced techonology as well.Accordingly, if media intends to offer man with more entertainment and bring more sensative adventures, it has to combine with digital aspects.So digital media agrees with the present trend and sure to become flourishing^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment