Thursday, December 31, 2009

wishes to you--Ning


There is nothing special for my university life in China, common campus, common lecturers, common life, common infrastructures. But my roomates gave me warm feelings and warm memories.

Ning is a girl who has hard life to some extent because she doesn't have good economic situations. She supported herself in the 4-year time. I really admire her. Some months ago, the Ministry of Education claimed the gradutes who joined the army would be offered quite good conditions. Ning decided to do this and she made it.

2-year time, cannot to see her and she must face every hardships by herself. I don't know why, I hurts a lot. And at the same time, I consider her as my example...

All the wishes to you~and I will go to Ji Nan to see you next summer holiday~

No comments:

Post a Comment