Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry X'mas and happy new year^_^

Merry X'mas and happy new year to everybody~
I was quite busy in this holiday because my friend came here from Cork intending to have a happy time together. So...we eat all day long...shopping all day long and sleep all day long= =
Maybe because of the pressure several days ago, I must keep thinking the deadline of my homework...so I really wanna relax.
At the same time, I am homesick...especially I have nothing to do. So to some extent, busy time can help me feel time flies. Half more year, I can go home.
Frankly, i cannot feel the automosphere of new year...so I don't think it is a new start. I just live on~during this process I feel the happiness feel the pain.
Whatever, try my best to learn more to give better permormances.

No comments:

Post a Comment